Plumbing experts in leak detection & repairsSlab and yard leaks can cause major damage to your home’s foundation. Julian’s Plumbing will seek the least invasive option to avoid additional cost and damages to your home. Our techs will take the time to discuss home owners insurance claims as well as help with recommendations.
What To Expect
- Same-Day Service
- Flat-Rate & Honest Upfront Pricing
- 1-Year Warranty
Slabs Make Up Your Home’s Foundation
Most Charlotte homes are built on a slab of concrete for the foundation, which typically resides on top of soil or gravel. Damage to the slab foundation of your home will lead to costly problems all around.
Julian’s Plumbing has the solution for your slab and yard leaks by using the latest leak detection technology.
Causes of slab leaks
- Pressure: “Underground pipes that undergo more pressure than they can handle will crack, which could result in hard to detect leaks”.
- Pipe Corrosion: Pipes that come into contact with soil or other metals will eventually lead to corroded pipes.
- Shifting Ground: “Movement on the ground could lead to cracks in piping or slabs”.
Signs that your home has a slab leak
- Water spots
- Foul odors
- Unexplained high water bills
- Damaged foundation
- Running water in piping when no water is being used
When you suspect you have a slab leak, you need to act fast to prevent detrimental damage to your home’s foundation.